Why use Predator MDC with Okuma CNCs?
Leverage the power of Predator MDC with Okuma THINC CNCs to simplify and track CNC machining and productivity via Ethernet based data collection.
- Track cycle time, setup time, teardown time, downtimes, idle time, good parts, scrap parts, etc.
- Actual metrics per job, part, operation, traveler, customer, department, shift, user, cell and more
- View Real-time dashboards within Okuma THINC CNCs
- Works with Okuma THINC P300, P200 and P100 Series
- Ethernet based interface
- Software based no special data collection hardware required
Okuma THINC Support
The following 18 optional Predator MDC dialogs can be integrated within the Okuma P300, P200 and P100 CNCs:
- New Events
- View Jobs
- View Parts
- View Real-time Cost Center Status
- View Real-time Customer Status
- View Real-time Departmet Status
- View Real-time Group Status
- View Real-time Job Status
- View Real-time Location Status
- View Real-time Machine Status
- View Real-time Machine Type Status
- View Real-time OEE Status
- View Real-time Part Status
- View Real-time Report Type Status
- View Real-time Shift Status
- View Real-time Traveler Status
- View Real-time User Status
- View Real-time Work Center Status
Okuma THINC support is included with the purchase of Predator MDC.
New! Predator CNC Service
Leverage the power of Okuma THINC with Predator CNC Service to provide intelligent software based machine monitoring via an Ethernet interface. Predator CNC Service supports machine operation modes, cycle counters, variables, feeds and speeds for all makes and models of Okuma Mills and Lathes with P300, P200 and P100 CNCs.
The following software based data collection details are supported:
- Cycle Time
- Idle Time
- Automatic Time
- MDI Time
- Feed Hold Time
- Single Block Time
- Emergency Stop Time
- Alarm Time
- Spindle Speeds
- Feed Rates
- Spindle Loads
- Feed Rate Overrides
- Spindle Speed Overrides
- Program Numbers
- Sequence Numbers
- Part Counters
- User Task 2 Variable Values
- Digital Inputs & Outputs
- and more...
Predator MDC supports custom data collection should additional details be required.
NOTE: Predator MDC supports Okuma THINC v1.09 or greater and the Okuma THINC option may have to be purchased or installed by an Okuma Machine Tool distributor.