Why use Predator MDC with MTConnect?
Leverage the power of Predator MDC with MTConnect to simplify and track CNC machining and productivity:
- Track cycle time, setup time and teardown time
- Collect downtimes, idle time and part counts
- Analyze metrics per job, part, operation, shift, user, cell and more
- Works with any MTConnect enabled CNC, CMM or sensor
- Ethernet based data collection
- Software based no special data collection hardware required
- Supports MTConnect v1.3
- Supports MTConnect v1.2
- Supports MTConnect v1.1
- Supports MTConnect Adapters and Agents from multiple vendors
MTConnect support is included for free with the purchase of Predator MDC.
Predator CNC Service
Leverage the power of MTConnect with Predator CNC Service to provide intelligent software based machine monitoring via an Ethernet interface. Predator CNC Service supports machine operation modes, cycle counters and more for all makes and models of MTConnect enabled CNC Mills, Lathes, Routers, Lasers, Grinders, EDMs and CMMs.
The following software based data collection details are supported:
- Cycle Time
- Idle Time
- Automatic Time
- MDI Time
- Feed Hold Time
- Emergency Stop Time
- Alarm Time
- Spindle Speeds
- Feed Rates
- Spindle Loads
- Rapid Overrides
- Feed Rate Overrides
- Spindle Speed Overrides
- Program Numbers
- Sequence Numbers
- Tool Numbers
- Part Counter Values
- and more...
Predator MDC supports custom data collection should additional details be required.
NOTE: Predator MDC supports MTConnect via Ethernet. A MTConnect Agent or Adapter may have to be purchased or installed by the machine tool builder or machine tool distributor.