Starting a technical support case or other support services, downloads and upgrades are available from your local Predator reseller or Predator Software. At Predator Software, support is available from 5am - 5pm PST Monday - Friday. The most common technical support questions are answered below.
Predator Knowledge Base Articles
The following Predator Knowledge Base Articles are available to help troubleshoot issues.
- Predator Android Requirements
- Predator Database Requirements
- Predator Ethernet Requirements
- Predator PC Requirements
- Predator Spreadsheet Requirements
- Predator Virtual Machine Requirements
- Predator Windows Requirements
NOTE: Predator applications, utilities and driver downloads have been moved to a separate downloads section.
Free support options include the following:
- Predator Online Help: Press F1 within any Predator application
- Predator PDF Documentation: Review these supplements to our online help
- Predator Web Site: 250+ tips are provided on this web site
- Predator License Utility
- Predator Licenses per Customer Report
- Google it: An ever expanding resource of information provided via forums and web sites
- Third Party Resources: Often Predator applications are used with third party PC hardware, CNC machines, robots, PLCs and test stands. Each third party provides additional support options
Premier Predator Support
Premier Predator Support is available by subscribing to an annual software maintenance agreement with Predator Software. Premier support options include:
- Phone support: 503-292-7151 option 3
- Internet based support
- Support case number tracking
- Software updates
- Documentation improvements
- Prioritized bug fixes
- Prioritized new feature requests
- Support for the previous major version
- Includes all Predator applications
- Offline storage of customer configuration files
Customers that are not current with Premier Predator Support can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe.
NOTE: Premier Predator Support does not include onsite services, consulting, engineering, development, implmentation or training. All of these services are available via Predator Professional Services.
Internet Support Details
Internet based Support allows a Predator engineer, with your permission, to view and optionally control your PC over the internet. To start an internet based support session complete the request technical support form or call the office at 503-292-7151 option 3 during normal business hours.
Premier Direct Support Contacts
The following directory of personnel are available to provide premier support for those customers with a current Predator Software maintenance agreement.
Direct contact is encouraged to follow up or to help close a specific support issue. To initiate a new support issue email us at email@example.com or call the main line at 503-292-7151 option 3.
Upgrade your existing Predator system
Upgrades to your existing Predator system could be as simple as adding additional machines or adding new capabilities by upgrading to Predator DNC, Predator PDM, Predator MDC, Predator Tracker or Predator RCM. To initiate an upgrade contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the main line at 503-292-7151 option 1.
Predator Local Services
A day of Predator Local Service is available in 55 US and Canadian cities. Predator Local Service is available for the following:
- Add a CNC machine, PLC or robot to an existing system
- Troubleshoot a problematic CNC machine, PLC or robot
- Predator application training
Customers can purchase a day of Predator Local Service from our ecommerce site via buy now call 503-292-7151 press 3 for scheduling or to check availability.