EC Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) and 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) restricts the use of Cadmium, Lead, Mercury, Hexavalent Chromium, Poly Brominated Biphensls and Poly Brominated Diphenyl Ethers in electrical and electronic equipment.
NOTE: The maximum limit on Lead does not apply to applications for which exemptions have been granted by the RoHS Directives.
Based on the information provided by our suppliers, and to the best of our knowledge, Predator Software Inc. designates that all current Predator Hardware are RoHS Compliant and confirms to the European Union restrictions of the use of Hazardous Substances (RoHS).
For these purposes, RoHS compliant means that: 1. Our suppliers have confirmed the compliance status of the relevant products to us. 2. We have reviewed supplier's RoHS statements.
To the best of our knowledge, all of our suppliers and Predator Software manufacture and comply within RoHS directives. Our statements in this letter regarding RoHS compliance and lead content do not extend to, or apply to any product subjected to unintended contamination, misuse, neglect, accident, or improper installation.
Predator Self Help Options
The following self help options and knowledge base articles are available for reference or to help troubleshoot other issues:
- Download the latest software updates, utilities and drivers
- Download the Predator License Utility to help resolve licensing issues
- Recycle old Predator hardware and WEEE compliance details
- Release notes for Predator CNC Editor, CNC Service, DNC, FLM, MDC, PDM, RCM, Tracker, Travelers or Virtual CNC
- Request a Bug Fix for an existing Predator application
- Request temporary Predator Codes or an extension for any Predator application
- Review Predator Android requirements
- Review Predator Database requirements
- Review Predator Ethernet requirements
- Review Predator Licensing errors
- Review Predator PC requirements
- Review Predator RoHS compliance and certification
- Review Predator Spreadsheet requirements
- Review Predator Virtual Machine requirements
- Review the 5 year Predator Hardware Warranty details
- Review Predator Windows requirements
- Suggest a New Feature for an existing Predator application
- Logon to the Predator Reseller Support portal with 500+ support documents