Predator Premier Support
Predator Premier Support provides technical support services over the phone or internet to ensure day to day success. Let's get started with the following technical support options:
- Call phone support at 503-292-7151 press 3 between 5am - 5pm PST Monday - Friday
- Create a support Case or Ticket online
- Email the technical support team via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email the maintenance team via email@example.com to renew your annual agreement
- Email the sales team via firstname.lastname@example.org to add more machines or a new Predator application
- Learn about Predator Professional Services including consulting, implementation, training, automation and more
- Request a day of onsite Local Predator Service, available in 55 US and Canadian cities
- Web-based support allows us, with your permission, to view and optionally use your PC over the internet
Predator Premier Support is available by subscribing to an annual technical support and software maintenance agreement. Additional benefits include the following:
- Prioritized bug fixes for Predator applications, utilities and firmware - Submit a Bug
- Prioritized new feature requests - Suggest a New Feature
- Support for the current and previous major software versions, currently v11 and v10
- Support for hardware purchased from Predator Software
- Optional offsite backup storage of customer configuration files on Predator servers
- Development and test environment licenses of Predator applications
- Request a PDF of the Predator Premier Support Agreement with additional details
NOTE: Premier Predator Support does not include onsite services or Predator Professional Services.
Predator Self Help Articles
90+ Predator Self Help Articles covering a wide range of technical details, references and processes are available on this web site to help support and troubleshoot Predator application issues.
Predator Premier Support Contacts
The following directory of Predator personnel are available to provide Predator Premier Support for subscribers. Direct contact is encouraged to follow up or to help close an existing case or ticket. To initiate a new case or ticket, call 503-292-7151 and press option 3, create a Case or Ticket or email us at email@example.com.
Customers that don't subscribe to Predator Premier Support can utilize the following free options:
- Predator Online Help: Press F1 within each Predator application: most have 200-400 help topics
- Predator PDF Documentation: Review materials provided during implementation
- Predator Web Site: 270+ tips are provided on this web site
- 90+ Predator Self Help Articles covering a wide range of Predator technical details and references
- Predator Licenses per Customer Report: call or email us to request
- Google it: An ever expanding resource of information is provided via forums and web sites
- Third party resources: Often Predator applications are used with third party PC hardware, CNC machines, robots, PLCs, CMMs and test stands. Each third party provides additional support options
Customers who are not current with Premier Predator Support can call us at 503-292-7151 option 1 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe.