Uninstall for Predator Tracker
Step through the following process to uninstall Predator Tracker software:
- Logon to Windows at the PC or use RDP via mstsc.exe /admin
- From the Windows Start menu, run Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program (Category View) or Programs and Features (Large or Small Icon View)
- Displaying the complete list of all installed applications may take a minute to finalize
- Select Predator Tracker v#
- Right Click and select Uninstall
- If a prompt asks, "Are you sure you want to uninstall Predator Tracker v#?", select Yes
- If a UAC prompt asks, Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? Select Yes
- Optionally specify Windows administrator credentials and click Ok
- The Uninstall will proceed with a progress bar and may take a minute to complete
- Close Windows Control Panel
NOTE: Control Panel in older Windows versions uses the phrase Add/Remove Programs for step 3. Uninstalling Predator Tracker does not affect your data or other Predator applications. Sample data provided with the install will not be uninstalled.
More Self Help Articles
90+ Self Help Articles covering a wide range of technical details, references and processes are available on this web site to help support and troubleshoot Predator application issues.