Why use Predator MDC with Mazak CNCs and MTConnect?
Leverage the power of Predator MDC with Mazak CNCs and MTConnect to simplify and track CNC machining and productivity:
- Track cycle time, setup time, teardown time, downtimes, idle time, good parts, scrap parts, etc.
- Actual metrics per job, part, operation, traveler, customer, department, shift, user, cell and more
- Works with a wide range of Mazak CNCs
- MTConnect based data collection
- Ethernet based interface
- Software based, no special data collection hardware required
Mazak CNC Support
MTConnect based Mazak CNC support is included with the purchase of Predator MDC.
Predator CNC Service
Leverage the power of MTConnect with Predator CNC Service to provide intelligent software based machine monitoring via Ethernet. Predator CNC Service supports machine operation modes, cycle counters, feeds and speeds for all makes and models of Mazak CNC based Mills and Lathes.
The following software based data collection details are supported:
- Cycle Time
- Idle Time
- Automatic Time
- Edit Time
- Handle Time
- MDI Time
- Feed Hold Time
- Single Block Time
- Emergency Stop Time
- Alarm Time
- Spindle Speeds
- Feed Rates
- Spindle Loads
- Rapid Overrides
- Feed Rate Overrides
- Spindle Speed Overrides
- Program Numbers
- Sequence Numbers
- Part Counter Values
- and more...
Predator MDC supports Mazak's MTConnect option via Ethernet. Predator MDC supports custom data collection should additional details be required.
NOTE: MTConnect is a Mazak option available from Mazak USA or a local Mazak distributor.