Predator Software will properly recycle or reuse old Predator Hardware at no cost to the customer other than shipping costs to Predator Software. Customers must obtain a RMA number before shipping Predator Hardware for recycling/reuse. To get an RMA number contact Predator Software via firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-292-7151. Old Predator Hardware must be shipped to our offices in Beaverton, Oregon USA.
In addition, customers that are upgrading from a competitor's "like" hardware to Predator Hardware can also benefit from Predator's recycling program. The process for other hardware is the same as Predator Hardware and requires an RMA number.
WEEE Certificate of Compliance
The WEEE Directive establishes European Union requirements for recycling and reuse of electrical and electronic equipment. To the best of our knowledge, Predator Software's recycling program complies with the WEEE directive. Our statements regarding WEEE compliance do not extend to or apply to any product subjected to unintended contamination that would prevent proper recycling.
Predator Self Help Options
The following self help options and knowledge base articles are available for reference or to help troubleshoot other issues:
- Download the latest software updates, utilities and drivers
- Download the Predator License Utility to help resolve licensing issues
- Recycle old Predator hardware and WEEE compliance details
- Release notes for Predator CNC Editor, CNC Service, DNC, FLM, MDC, PDM, RCM, Tracker, Travelers or Virtual CNC
- Request a Bug Fix for an existing Predator application
- Request temporary Predator Codes or an extension for any Predator application
- Review Predator Android requirements
- Review Predator Database requirements
- Review Predator Ethernet requirements
- Review Predator Licensing errors
- Review Predator PC requirements
- Review Predator RoHS compliance and certification
- Review Predator Spreadsheet requirements
- Review Predator Virtual Machine requirements
- Review the 5 year Predator Hardware Warranty details
- Review Predator Windows requirements
- Suggest a New Feature for an existing Predator application
- Logon to the Predator Reseller Support portal with 500+ support documents