What is Predator HHT Hardware?
Predator HHT hardware is a rugged NEMA rated hand held terminal that is designed to be mounted on a CNC machine, PLC, robot or test stand. It includes a mounting bracket, RS232 cable and power supply for easy installation.
Predator HHT provides one button LOAD and SAVE functions for easy DNC operation. Multiple function keys can be used for one button downtime reasons and scrap reasons for easy MDC operation.
Software support via the following:
- Predator DNC/x
- Predator DNC Enterprise/x
- Predator MDC/x
- Predator MDC Enterprise/x
NOTE: Each Predator HHT requires a dedicated RS232 port.
Why use a Predator HHT?
- Add Remote Request operation to CNCs, Robots, PLCs or Test Stands
- Includes 20x4 LCD display with 40 key tactile keyboard
- NEMA 12/13 Rated to withstand harsh manufacturing environments
- No moving parts
- Immune to PC, tablet and OS viruses and malware
- Secure DB9 RS232 port and protocol
- Works w/Predator Express, Flex, Flex/N, Flex/2 and Flex/W hardware
Predator Hand Held Terminal Hardware Specifications
|Dimensions||106 (W) x 195 (H) x 33 (D) mm|
|Operating Temperature||-4 - 158°F or 0 - 70°C|
|Relative Humidity||0 - 95% Non Condensing|
|Altitude||0 - 12,000 ft or 0 - 3660 Meters|
|Safety||UL 1950, EN60950, CSA 22.2, No. 950|
|Emissions/Immunity||FCC Part 15 (Class A), EN50082-1:1992, EN55022:1987, EN60950 amendments 1, 2 and 3|
End of Life > Recommended Replacement
End of Life means that once Predator Software ships the last unit from inventory this item will no longer be available for purchase or warranty replacement. EOL items are still supported.
Predator HHTs are superseded by the Predator BCR, Predator DNC Connect or Predator Touch HMI depending on requirements. Low cost wireless Windows tablets combined with Predator DNC Connect or Touch HMI software far exceed the capabilities of Predator HHTs.